Le Château sits on a tall rolling hill in South Salem, New York. The ballrooms fill with golden natural sunlight which casts an elegant glow onto any amazing event that’s hosted. The venue went through a $10M renovation, which has only further played homage to the stunning views that surround it. The building boasts a roaring history which can be found in all the beautiful ornate details such as the hand detailed woodwork, grand staircases, massive stone fireplaces, and American chestnut. What a beautiful combination of current elegance and a nod to a stunning past with many celebrations throughout the years, many of which we’ve played at! We’re honored to be a longstanding recommended live music vendor of choir by Le Château!
Don’t just take our word for it! Here are some pretty rockin’ reviews from couples who partied at Le Château!
- The entire staff of Le Chateau; especially our Maitre d’ Debbie, gave us the most perfect wedding we could ever hoped for. We visited a number of venues in making our decision. Had we known then, what we know now; Le Chateau would have been our only choice! God bless everyone at Le Chateau; we cannot thank you enough!!
- People were so impressed by the gorgeously landscaped grounds, the DELICIOUS food, the attention to detail of all of the staff, and how quickly and thoroughly the runners/bartenders/staff catered to all guest needs. I knew Le Chateau always had my back and truly felt supported 🙂 I will miss speaking with them so regularly! Many of our guests have relayed that our wedding was the best they had ever been to. If that doesn’t say it then I don’t know what will!!! Everyone we came in contact with throughout wedding planning with Le Chateau was fabulous and extremely helpful. They truly helped make our dream wedding a reality!
- The simplistic beauty of the ceremony garden, the stone staircases around the property, the grand ballroom with statement-level chandeliers. The views, the sunset. The property itself is enough to get married there. The food — Our guests haven’t stopped talking about it. The quality and attention to detail. Home run!
- Le Chateau made my wedding dreams come true! The venue is beautiful, the team is spectacular, the food is amazing, and everything was perfectly executed throughout the entire day. I also know everyone says this, but all we heard from our guests was how fantastic the food was and I can only hope that I get invited to a wedding there so that I have time to try more of it! If they have availability, I would NOT hesitate at all to host your wedding here… it was a dream come true!
Here’s a highlight of some of our couples who were married at “Le Château’s” favorite songs!
- In December of 2019, Jeff and Diane definitely rang in the night with “Get the Party Started” by P!nk!
- In April of 2020, Jordan swept Zara off her feet as they had their first dance to “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles.
- In June 2022, Amanda and Sam selected “Cake By the Ocean” to get everyone pumped for a slice (or two…no judgement here) of their delicious wedding cake!
- In May 2022, Jessica and Michael and their guests took to the dance floor for many of their favorite bops including “Shout”, “My Own Worst Enemy”, and “Hotline Bling!”
It’s been an honor through the years, to be considered the live wedding band of choice and one of NY’s finest wedding venues! We hope to see you soon and dance with you at Le Château!